Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Her Birthday

Aug 14 was Mia's birthday. She would be 6 year old. I will always remember this day and celebrate her birth. She loved her birthday, she loved her grandma's cakes she made for her, and loved opening presents. She hadnt gotten old enough to figure out that there were "birthday parties" for kids, because she loved our "family parties" and we always made sure she was a princess on this day.
Forever, on this day, I will remember her life and birth. It is my duty as her Mother to remember, celebrate and love.
God, how I miss her.

4 comments:

Elizabeth, David, Katie, &Chloe said...

My heart goes out to you and your family today. I am part of the Guilin group and that is where I got your blog. I read your entire blog and you are one strong person. God had plans for Mia and those plans were to be with him for some reason unknown to us. I can't imagine what you go through everyday when you wake up. Losing a child is the hardest thing in life I do believe. She was a beautiful girl. We recently returned home from China in March with our 4 year old daughter. www.chloesadoption.blogspot.com
I continue to check your blog and just continue to keep you in our prayers.
Elizabeth

The Caldwells said...

Please know that I've prayed for you. You were there for Danny & I when we lost our first baby ('02). I can't tell you what a blessing you were to us that day in your office. Hope to meet June one day.

Krista (Wiese) Caldwell

Blessed Family said...

Thinking of you and knowing how hard it is to lose a child. My sons "angel" day was July 16th and I know how hard that was... My heart goes out to you. I know that people tell us to be happy for the children we have but you still miss the one you lost. I just wanted to say I was thinking of you. I am sure Mia is looking down and wanting to give her mom a big hug. Take care, heidi

megan said...

Cindy,
I prayed for you throughout August 14th. The Lord brings you to my mind and heart very regularly. I continue to hold you in my fervent prayers. I love you, megan