Sunday, June 29, 2008

Talk to the Hand, er...No, the back of the head




When we go out to eat, we put June in a high chair. Very quickly, she manages to turn herself around completly and put her back to us. It is comical, really, and no matter how many times I turn her around, she is right back with her back to me and her dad. Have you ever tried to feed a child ? Especially since most of her food is liquidy. My back and arms are tired from being a contortionist. You just gotta laugh at the spunk of this girl. Lord help us!


Do you think by looking at this photo that she is sending us a subtle message?


LOL


cindy

3 comments:

ji said...

She is precious! We too had a hard time in the beginning with our little girl-she wanted nothing to do with me-something mommy did not prepare herself for! Now you would never guess she "disliked" mommy so much- :) I wish you all the best!

Jeannine Whitacre, NY
ourjourneytoellairene.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

Cindy,
She is such a little doll. I am sorry but I had a laugh seeing the photos of her in the high chair. I know it is frustrating. Hang in there, she will love and trust you very soon. June is so precious. I know the "tired" feeling well. IT will get better once you get home.....after several months.
Have a great rest of the trip.
Michele H
www.journeytosebastian.blogspot.com

Lou Ann said...

Cindy & Curtis,
We are so happy for ya'll. She is beautiful! We are praying for you all and we can't wait to meet our new neice :)
Lou Ann & Terry